About Me

My photo
This blog is about me. The part of me I always hide with a smile. When I smile it is genuine, but so are these struggles and their triumphs.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oui, Je suis Andreina

No, I can not speak french. Haha. I did, however, take 5 years of it, but unfortunately it has all left me. I am a junior in college and instead of figuring out my major, I am learning more and more about me everyday; its not as easy it sounds. I am the youngest of 6, the second youngest is 12 years apart from me, so yes, I do have a bunch of little monsters running around; legally their known as my nieces and nephews. Therfore, I have no idea what the word "privacy" or "peace" means...just losing a piece of my mind it seems! Yet, I have no idea where I would be without my crazy, mexican traditionally, overwhelming, and loud family- to name a few. 
So, why did I decide to write a blog? I have no idea. I just found myself browsing the internet and well, here I am. I think this can be a good thing. This will be a good thing. Who knows where this might take me, so lets find out. LET'S DO THIS!
  Thanks all to took the time to read my randomness. Until next time. 
   Andreina :]

No comments:

Post a Comment