About Me

My photo
This blog is about me. The part of me I always hide with a smile. When I smile it is genuine, but so are these struggles and their triumphs.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

BLAH

so, I'm at work. Tired,so very tired. The system is down, so no computers-hence why I am posting using my phone. I have been I'm such a nasty mood this whole week. Which is NOT like me at all, so this worries me. Should I be worried? ahhhhh, I'm so lost! haha I don't know why I am laughing,but sometimes you just have to. I feel so many things that it is literally taking a toll on me. I keep trying to keep my head up,but I feel everything so.heavy. I 'm not giving in, but it feels like I am ALWAYS fighting. Always picking up the pieces and always reconstructing myself. Why does it feel like I am always working harder than the people that hurt me????

jeez, I know that in a couple hours from now,I am going to be upset for sounding so 'defeated.' BUT,I know this is a safe place. Its just up to me what I will make of this. I know its hard, but I can take the hit. Hard work always pays off. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment