About Me

My photo
This blog is about me. The part of me I always hide with a smile. When I smile it is genuine, but so are these struggles and their triumphs.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank-you God...





Hey Big papa,
Thank-you for my family. Thank-you for helping me realize how much they really are here for me. The past few days, as you already know, they have tolerated my mood swings and snaps...but they still love me. NO matter how much I get irritated, they never give up on me. I know I get overwhelmed most of the times by them. Yes, I know I should be more patient with them, especially since they have been so supporting with everything recently. I pray for all the individuals that struggle with their family members. I pray that they will soon find comfort in them and let go of any resentment.

Thank-you for sending me friends that are like family to me. Even though they may not be blood related, they are there for me at all my good and bad times. Even though i know I can be a bit too handle, they have been there. Please, watch over my girls. My Teresita, Bree, Estee, Kaitlin...the sisters you forgot to give me! I love them so much. Thank-you for blessing me with such good friends. Of course, You can not forget about my lil men.



Most of all, thank-you for putting up with me these past few days. It has been hard. Please, don't give up on me.



I know your not like other guys. I wish he would of just hold on to me a bit more so his eyes would open and re-realize (sp?) how happy I could of made him. But, yet again, You know what you are doing. As much as I sometimes break down to my knees, I have total faith in you. I trust you with my whole heart and give my whole heart for you to nourish. I know you will send my prince my way, Big Papa. I know you will.

Amen,
Annie :]

No comments:

Post a Comment