About Me

My photo
This blog is about me. The part of me I always hide with a smile. When I smile it is genuine, but so are these struggles and their triumphs.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quotes of the Day!

If you were to come in my room, you would find post it notes all over my desktop computer. All sticking around the rim of the screen scribbled with sayings, quotes, and phrases. All inspirational in their own unique way, all helped me in my darkest moments. I do not know what it is about words that can comfort you more at that moment than anything else could. Maybe it is the comfort that the person that wrote that specific quote or saying was going through the exact same thing you were! Or maybe because it is something you can repeat to yourself over and over before you sleep. That way you will start to live those inspirational words and motivate you to live life how you want it the very next day! Whatever the reason may be, words can capture us and instill something deep in our minds that encourage us to do things. So, this is why, I will do my best that every day, well, atleast every post, to put up a "quote of the day" and give you my own interpretation of it and how it affected me. Please leave comments of how it affected you! Also! Email me your own favorite quotes!
Until next Time,
Andreina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment